Want a more peaceful life in 2020?
mental calm; serenity.
Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Here are 10 steps toward living more peacefully this year.
- The quickest way to a life filled with peace is to eliminate expectations on self and others.
- It is not anyone else’s responsibility to make you ‘feel’ anything. That is our job alone.
- The more I practice self-love (aka self-acceptance) the greater degree of peace in my life.
- Mastering the art of observation will bring more peace.
- Knowledge is the salve that can heal old wounds. Learn about mental mechanics–how the conscious and subconscious mind works.
- Become more responsive and less reactive. Create space between stimulus and response.
- Live transparently. Be honest.
- Stop forcing things into place. Learn difference between inspired action and forced action.
- Seek alignment in all things. Feel for what resonates authentically with you.
- Begin looking for your happiness within yourself. It is a state of mind. Also, happiness emerges from the deep connections we make with ourselves and one another.